PT-Model Sliding Vane Pump
The PT-Series sliding vane pumps are designed specifically for petroleum products and industrial solvents. This industrial pump line is ideal for bulk pump loading and unloading, fuel oil delivery truck, and transport applications. Suitable liquids include petrochemicals, gasoline, fuel oils, diesel, aviation fuels, biofuels, ethanol, solvents and many more.
Unlike the CP- and CD-models, they do not come with a replaceable liner or sideplates. They have an adjustable internal relief valve and fewer mechanical sealing options than our CP- and CD-model pumps. Available in 2”, 2.5” and 3” sizes.
- Flow rates up to 263 gpm (995 l/min)
- Working pressures up to 200 psi (13.8 bar)
- Differential pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Temperature range: -25 to 300 °F (-32 to 149 °C)
- Viscosities up to 20,000 SSU (4,250 cSt)