F-, FF- & FD-Model Turbine Pump Overview
All of Corken's regenerative turbine pumps are known as a Coro-Flo®. An F-model turbine pump is a frame mount design and requires a baseplate. A frame mount utilizes a direct drive configuration that runs at motor speed and requires a coupling and coupling guard. With a frame mount design, you have the flexibility to choose from a variety of motor types. This turbine pump is designed for liquefied gases such as propane, butane (LPG), agricultural ammonia, natural gas liquids (NGLs), CO2, SO2, refrigerant gases, and many other many more. FF- & FD-models 060, 075, and 150 produce a higher differential pressure than our standard F model pumps and are commonly used in autogas filling stations.
- Flow rates up to 50 gpm (189.3 l/min)
- Working pressures up to 400 psi (28.6)
- Differential pressures up to 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Temperature range: -25 to 225 °F (-32 to 107 °C)
- Viscosities up to 400 SSU (88 cSt)